The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Hospital of Los Angeles is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Gardens Los Angeles was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
Windsor Gardens Los Angeles unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having an attentive and caring staff assembled. The results reflect in a month to month survey conducted by a third party research survey company called Pinnacle. Windsor LA received the prestigious Customer Experience award from Pinnacle for achieving best-in-class customer satisfaction standards in 11 out of 15 categories: Overall Satisfaction, Nursing care, Dining Service, Cleanliness, Communication from facility, Treatment/Dignity, Recommend to Others, Activities, Admission Process, Safety and Security, and Overall Customer Experience.
Windsor works closely with some of the top hospital groups and doctors with the goal of not just reaching medical and care standards, but setting new ones.
Our newly renovated facility boasts a lavish patio, wall mounted–arm swing TV’s with DirecTV, and personal phone lines.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Korean, Igbo, Polish and Farsi.
The rehab team at Windsor Gardens Los Angeles has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified)
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Serving our community located between Beverly Hills and Los Angeles since 1982.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- The entire building, including rehab gym, was renovated in 2011.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
Administrator – John Sillup
Director of Rehabilitation – Ashley Cloutier
Director of Nursing – Pamela Ferras
Director of Business Development – Christina Brown
Social Services Director – Effiem Obasi