Caring and Healing
Our center provides a high level of medical and nursing care. In an atmosphere that is appreciated by both residents and their families, physicians and other highly-skilled professionals monitor each patient. Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants provide skilled care as well as assistance with getting in and out of bed, feeding, bathing and dressing. A partial list includes these nursing services:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Medication management & education
- Pain management
- Bowel & bladder programs
- In-house, on-going continued learning courses and CNA training programs
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- On-staff Registered Dietitian
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
- Off-site dialysis
- Diabetic management & education
- Foot Care Program
- IV therapy
- Dementia care
- Wound care
- Respite stays
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care
Diabetes Management Our experienced nurses help with all aspects of managing diabetes including: blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and tracking, exercise plan, menu planning, education and more.
Dietary Program We provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, as directed by physicians. We also offer oral supplemental diets. There are regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian.
Windsor’s skilled nursing staff provides compassionate patient-centered care and is genuinely committed to patients returning to their lives as safely as possible.